Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hoodia Gordonii – Who Cares?

Hoodia Gordonii – Who Cares?

I own an authorized Hoodia Gordonii affiliate web site. The news about this South African cactus appetite suppressant is still spreading with amazing fire. My expertise and professional qualifications include 17 years of hands-on fitness guidance and instruction, plus international credentials through the American Council On Exercise, both as Certified Personal Trainer, and Certified Lifestyle & Weight Management Consultant. In addition, I own many credits in Alternative & Complementary Nutrition Therapy, and have lead countless group fitness sessions in aerobics, weight lifting, and aquatics.

Motivational Challenge

I guess it should no longer be surprising that so many people still struggle with weight loss attainment. However, and quite truthfully, this fact does shock me just a little because valuable information exists practically everywhere. Yet, many individuals still have no clue that the true weight loss battle remains NOT physical, but emotional, intellectual, mental, and motivational instead. So, they spend most of their time and money on product purchase, rather than the pursuit of accredited information.

In Spite of Gimmicks

Nonetheless, there is good news. It appears that the Hoodia Gordonii weight loss supplement can help. I continuously do research on this item to find the truth… so that this is not just another “hype,” scheme, or gimmick put out by rich media giants. (Even though partly, there is some “gimmicky” promotion surrounding the Hoodia campaign.)

Frankly, I see countless advertisements in my SPAM email box, talking about “Hoodia this,” and “Hoodia that.” I consistently overlook most of the junk that arrives via bulk email, and Hoodia is no different. Yet, on one particular day, I accidentally clicked on a well done, html email that contained beautiful graphic presentation and smart layout. And, it talked about this “Hoodia” stuff again.

This time, I said to myself, “let’s see what this Hoodia thing really is.”

Nothing but a weight loss supplement -- that’s what I found. However, that is what started me to conduct my own research campaign, in which I uncovered practically all that can be found concerning the Hoodia Gordonii Desert Burn ZA 750 appetite suppressant and weight loss supplement.

Aside from the media hype, what I uncover is a bona fide, natural weight loss supplement that can only make losing weight just a little more achievable for even the average person.

Beneficial Supplement

With no real negative side effects, sufficient documentation, solid guarantees, and virtually full public disclosure, many can benefit from the existence of pure South African Hoodia Gordonii cactus based weight loss supplement and appetite suppressant.

I invite you to read about Hoodia Gordonii at, http://better-body.biz/hoodia-desert-burn.htm, and to post your comments in general, about weight loss supplements.

I’ve studied them inside and out, and most of my professional philosophy comes from the school of “There is no weight loss supplement nutritionally or scientifically proven to burn fat.” This is something I still believe. However, a `supplement’ should be and is, merely that… “simply something that fills in the missing links.” A supplement is NOT to be depended upon nor treated as replacement for proper diet, exercise, or appropriate lifestyle.

At the very least, Hoodia Gordonii is virtually a pure and natural food source that has beneficial properties, if and when used correctly and smartly.

Thus, I am in favor because we must eat something. It may as well be nutritionally and scientifically sensible.

No comments: